- Torah reading/leading services
- Web design and site management
- Musical talents
- Artistic skills
- Computer/ Clerical Skills
- Emergency evacuation assistance
Groups and Committees
- Adult Education
– Help develop exciting new ideas for adult learning.
– Help other members who are in need by making a meal or paying a visit at your convenience.
– Be part of an innovative team helping to foster stronger ties among those in our community through hospitality, chavurot, and more.
– Bring your helping hands and spirit to our religious school programs, activities, and holiday celebrations.
– Be part of the creative, hands-on team that supports the dreams of Kol Emeth.
– Meet new people as you welcome congregants on Shabbat and at other events.
– Organizes social events, to strengthen the Kol Emeth community
- House and Grounds
– Help keep our grounds beautiful!
- Israel Action
–Help provide a variety of educational and social action programs to grow our special Kol Emeth – Israel Community.
– An hour or two every month can help in the upkeep of this valuable synagogue resource.
- Religious Practices
– Help schedule prayer leaders and/or learn to become one.
– Work to protect the shul and congregation from fire, earthquake, and terrorist attack. Work on Homeland Security grant proposals.
- Social Action, or Tikkun Olam
– “Repair the world” by serving our local, national, and global communities.
- Special Events
– Join in planning annual favorites such as the Progressive Dinner, Trivia Night, and the Shalach Manot project.
- Women’s Groups
– Connect with other women as we celebrate holidays, learn, discuss books, and more.
- Young Adults
– Organize social events and learning opportunities for young adults.
Everyone is welcome in our egalitarian Jewish community