While we build our new Kol Emeth home, we’re bringing Kol Emeth into our own homes.
The Living Room Minyan (LRM) offers an intimate, chavurah-style alternative for prayer and song for everyone.
• Shabbat morning minyan in a Barron Park/Green Acres neighborhood living room
• Twice monthly (mostly); once with Torah reading, once with Parasha discussion
• Starts at 9:15am promptly
• Kiddush is a light nosh
• Everyone is welcome!
We are looking for people to take on specific logistics tasks, as small or as large as you prefer.
Contact LivingRoomMinyan@kolemeth.org for more information.
- April 1 / Dinitz home / Second day Pesach with Torah reading
- April 21 / Dinitz home / Tazria/Metzora with discussion
- May 5 / Dinitz home / Emor with Torah reading
- May 19 / Dinitz home / B’midbar with discussion
- June 2 / Meir-Levi home / B’ha’alotcha with Torah reading
- June 16 / Meir-Levi home / Korach with discussion
- July 7 / Lewis home / Pinchas with Torah reading
- July 21 / Lewis home / D’varim with discussion
For location information, please visit our directory on the Kol Emeth Members Site. You will need to log in.
Post archive date: Saturday July 21st, 2018