Sunday, February 18, 2018
Below is our program and itinerary for our final day at our current site. Please do come to be part of this exciting moment, the moment our journey begins from our current site to our return in two years to our beautiful new building.
We will start at Kol Emeth with a light brunch, ceremony removing the Torah from the Ark, and end up (using our own cars) at the Kehillah parking lot on Fabian Way in Palo Alto. We will then walk the Torah to the JCC across the street, and take it up to the Friedenrich room on the 4th floor (above the Cultural Arts Center), for a little dancing and desserts.
- 11:00am – Light brunch in the Social Hall
- 12:00pm – Ceremony to remove the Torah
- 12:40pm – Drive to the JCC (Park in Kehillah parking lot to be part of procession, or, if preferred, park in underground parking at the JCC. Valet parking available for those with mobility issues.)
- 1:00pm – Procession from Kehillah to JCC
- 1:15pm – Dancing with the Torah
- 1:30pm – Desserts and Shmoozing
This will be a special day in our community’s story. Let’s make it a large, joyous celebration!
Post archive date: Sunday February 18th, 2018